Your First Visit
We make it easy
Going to the doctor can be an overwhelming experience, especially first-time visits. Let us put your concerns and anxieties to rest. Our goal is to make the patient experience comfortable and informative. We are committed to providing every patient with:
- A clean, inviting environment
- A warm, friendly greeting when you call or come in
- Doctors and staff who treat you with respect
- Quality, affordable care for you and your family
- A clear explanation of every aspect of your visit
- Our sincere appreciation for choosing and recommending this office
What to Expect
- Your time and concerns are valued
- We treat the cause of disease, not just the symptoms
- Specialty diagnostic Testing
- Individualized Treatments Plans
- We focus on prevention and education
- Treatments from Europe and around the World
- Clinical trials
What to BringMedical Records
- Please bring them with you or arrange for them to be sent/faxed prior to your appointment.
- Medical Records Release Form (see New Patient Forms below).
- In order to provide the best care, your medical provider needs specific information about the medications/supplements you are taking. Please bring in a record of all current prescription and non-prescription medications. Please bring the bottles.
- Please be prepared at the time of service to pay the office visit. We accept checks and credit/debit cards. (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
Want to get a head start?
You’re coming to a medical office because you want to see a doctor, not be handed a clipboard. Make it easy and download our Health History form now. Simply complete the forms and bring them to your first visit. See? Things are already easier.Health History Form